Sometimes a heart attack can be avoided by paying attention to the different warning signs. There are a few warning signs you may not be aware of that could be a sign that you are at risk of having a heart attack.
You may have heart problems if...
1. The local police stop you and this is your third offense for “Failure to Exercise” and they tell you are under “cardiac arrest”.
2. Your vehicle breaks down and you call
to pick you up and they show up in an ambulance. Enterprise
3. You get a checkup and they find you need more bypasses than the average freeway.
4. The local
keeps an ambulance parked in your driveway...just in
5. Your cardiologist keeps a cardio-thoracic surgeon on 24 hour standby for you.
6. You buy food items containing cholesterol at the grocery store and it sets off an alarm when you check out.
7. You’ve added an AED to your first aid kit.
8. Your pharmacist sends you discount coupons for blood pressure medication.
9. You keep hearing the words “walking” and “heart attack” in your conversations with other people.
10. You stopped using the phrase “serious as a heart attack” because you don’t want to push your luck.
Remember, while laughter is the best medicine, heart problems are no joke.
While a certain amount of humor can help us get through some bad times, there is also a need to be serious when it comes to taking care of your health. So here’s a small amount of advice from someone who’s “been there and done that”.
Make sure to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet and get regular checkups.
Staying above the water line!