Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Special Preppin' Project - Under Construction




I'm busy working on a special project that I think will be of interest to everyone. It's not finished yet but will let everyone know when it's done. I think it can be of great benefit for a lot of people. It should be finished in a couple of days and I'll post more info about it then.

I don't really have much else to say about anything survival related today because my mind has been on getting this little project completed. All I can say is sometimes even Riverwalker gets stumped on what to write about and the special preppin' project is still under construction.

Staying above the water line!

Riverwalker

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching for it RW!

matthiasj
Kentucky Preappers Network

Anonymous said...

Man, you got me on pins and needles guessin' what this project is. A sundial? A chopping block for Robert Rubin? :^)

Diana Yusuf said...

is cools post...about tree....

Adam said...

lookin forward to reading about it soon!

riverwalker said...

To; matthiasj

Hope I can get it to work properly!

RW

riverwalker said...

To: anonymous

Just trying to work up something different for a change. It's going to take a while though so I can make sure everything works like it is supposed to work.

RW

riverwalker said...

To: Adam

It's in the works my friend!

RW

riverwalker said...

To: Harry Seenthings

Sorry! Wrong guess. It's not about trees but it was a great picture of a tree stump.

RW

Related Posts with Thumbnails