When it comes down to a small scale action that serves a larger purpose, tealights are often overlooked as a practical solution in a survival situation. Tealights are a multi-use item that has very distinct uses readily apparent to most everyone. Tealights are great when you are looking for a small solution to big problems.
Tealights can have a variety of functions that make them ideal for use as a simple piece of survival gear. Here are just a few of the possible uses:
Survival Uses for Tealights
1. Use a single tealight to make a portable lantern.
2. Use a plate full of tealights to heat a small space or room.
3. Use the flame of a tealight to sterilize a knife.
4. Use several tealights to heat a can of food.
5. Use as tinder to start a fire.
Tealights also have several qualities that make them great for use as survival gear. Here are a few of their useful qualities:
Useful Qualities of Tealights
1. Tealights are inexpensive.
2. Tealights are available in bulk.
3. Tealights are lightweight.
4. Tealights are small and portable.
5. Tealights are readily available most everywhere.
Tealights are a simple piece of survival gear that can provide you with a source of both heat and light that comes in a small and inexpensive package.
Got tactical tealights?
Staying above the water line!