Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowed Under

Been extremely busy with work the last fews day and there hasn't been much time for sleep or anything else for that matter. Had to take on some additional duties but things are looking a lot better. To make matters worse there was some kind of 24 hour stomach virus going around and it managed to catch me and decided to stay around for more than the usual 24 hours or at least it seemed like that. Things are starting to come back to normal, albeit slowly.

Plans are still in the works for some more gear tests. With the possibility of what looks like record breaking low temperatures headed my way, it may not be possible to get them done very quickly. Mrs. RW and RW, Jr. got me a few gear items that were on my wish list and hope to check them out soon.

Several of the items have been on my list for some time and my new tactical shotgun scabbard looks great. RW, Jr. also got me a laser and light set-up for my Mossberg 500 that has worked out well. Plus there is a new heat shield and some ghost ring sights that have been added to it. More on all this later.

Right now my plans are to curl up on the couch with a good book, Out of the Dark by David Weber, and put my new poncho liner(in digital camo no less!) to the test.

Staying above the water line!

Riverwalker

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails