Saturday, December 19, 2009

Predators and Swamp Monsters

Surviving in Texas just got a little harder. It’s bad enough that we experience just about every kind of natural disaster possible but now we have to worry about alien predators. I don’t really mind having to put up with the Bigfoots and Chupacabras in my area but I’m not really equipped to handle those nasty alien Predators.

Well, I guess I’m going to have to avoid the local swamps for a while, at least till I get a really big gun. Good thing that those Predators don’t usually show up except in the hottest part of the year. Look out in July of 2010 though! Personally, I think they’re probably going to learn to not mess with Texas!

Read some more about these ugly Predators here:

Predators and Swamp Monsters

Where is Arnold when you need him?

Maybe I need to give him a call and see if he is willing to help out this summer.

Staying above the water line!

Riverwalker

2 comments:

idahobob said...

Fortunately, in my AO, we do not have any swamps.

Had enough of that crap whilst in the Army, ya know....Georgia, Florida, Panama, Asia, along with other fun & interesting places around this ol' orb.

Bob
II

riverwalker said...

To: idahobob

I hear where you're coming from! Spent a lot of time in Louisiana...plenty of swamp country around there also...gators and other nasty critters also!

Thanks!

RW

Related Posts with Thumbnails