One of the most versatile tools you can have is the bandana. They have more uses than you can imagine. If you don’t have a bandana, you need to get one or two, or even three. You can never have too many bandanas and they’re inexpensive!
Here are just a few of the uses for a bandana.
4. Eye patch
5. Wash cloth for cleaning wounds
6. Bind a splint
7. Make an ice pack
8. Use as a cover to prevent sunburn
9. Clean your eyeglasses, sunglasses or camera lens
11. Pot holder or dish towel
12. Wrap noisy items in your backpack
13. Hobo pouch to carry stuff
12. Sweat band or rag
13. Personal wash cloth
14. Cover food to keep away flies
15. Emergency coffee filter - a personal favorite
16. Emergency toilet paper
17. Emergency kindling - purely as a last resort
18. Blowing your nose
19. Emergency wick for your oil lamp
20. Hang a flashlight from tent ceiling
21. Dust Mask
22. Use as a trail marker
23. Use as a sun shade for your cap
24. Signal flag
25. Use as a water filter
You’re never truly prepared without a bandana!
Staying above the water line!
Merry Christmas to Everyone
2 years ago